To kick off the e-Billing and Direct Payment program, the Village is sponsoring a contest to encourage participation. Register for both options before August 12, 2011 and you’ll be entered to win one of five $100 gas cards. In addition, everyone that signs up will receive a free aluminum water bottle.
The more customers that sign up for e-Billing/Direct Payment the more cost savings to our customers. The cost savings to our customers would include:
- Reduction in utility billing postcards
- Reduction in postage costs
- Reduction in printer ink cartridges
- Reduction in staff time preparing bills, opening payment envelopes and processing payments
- By opting out - Go Green!
How do I enter the Contest?
If a monthly utility customer signs up for both e-Billing and Direct Payment their name would be entered in the contest.
(1) Sign up for e-Billing
- Go to www.PaymentServiceNetwork.com. This is a site hosted by a third party who assist the Village of Bellevue.
- Create an account or sign in if you already have an account.
- Click on the ONLINE STATEMENTS tab on the upper right side of the page.
- Locate the STATEMENT DELIVERY BOX in the lower left corner. Check the box that opts out of the mailed paper statements. Then click the update icon.
(2) Sign up for the Direct Payment Plan. You would authorize automatic withdrawal of your utility bill from your checking or savings account.
- Go to http://villageofbellevue.org/departments/clerktreasurer/utility-billing.html.
- Click on Direct Payment Authorization Form.
- Complete the authorization form along with a voided check and return it to the Village of Bellevue (2828 Allouez Ave, Bellevue, WI 54311).
How to enter?
- Until 5:00pm on August 5th (contest period) you may enter the contest by following the directions as shown above. Customers currently enrolled in both e-Billing & Direct Payment will be entered into the drawing. Customers signed up for one but not the other must sign up for both services to be entered.
- The contest is open to all customers billed monthly by the Bellevue Water Utility. Employees of the Village of Bellevue are not eligible to enter.
- (5) Five winners will win a $100 gas card. All entries will receive an aluminum drinking bottle.
Drawing and Notification?
- Prize winners will be selected randomly, on Friday August 12th, 2011.
- After August 15, 2011 winners will be posted on our website.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Village of Bellevue Office at (920) 468-5225.